Wallaby II CabinetShare
Machine Down Undah
* See page 1 of manual below for a list of incompatible machines
Our Wallaby has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down in a small footprint. The lifter platform adjusts easily to all heights of machines for ease of free-arm and flatbed sewing, then down into storage inside the cabinet.
Your sewing machine will fit nicely on the lift while the space to the left of the cabinet offers room for a serger, a felting machine or even another sewing machine.
The Wallaby comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area, preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
A Custom Machine Insert is available for many of our cabinets to ensure that you have a snug fitting platform around your machine when the cabinet is in the flatbed position.
- Closed Dimensions: 42-3/4” wide x 19” deep x 30-1/4” tall
- Open Dimensions: 70-5/8” wide x 59-7/8” deep x 29-1/2” tall
- Opening Platform Accommodates Machines No Larger Than: 23-1/2” wide - 12-1/4” deep - 13-7/8” tall
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55lbs.
- 3 Years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages