Kangaroo II Cabinet With JoeyShare
* See page 1 of manual below for list of incompatible machines.
The Kangaroo can hop right into any sewing room and fit perfectly.
The Kangaroo has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down and easily adjusts for various heights of machines for flatbed or free-arm sewing or storage.
It’s a great studio piece meant for customers who do not want or need to store their sewing machine. Unlike our other cabinets that feature doors or leaves that close, the Kangaroo unit does not feature those and leaves your sewing machine exposed in all 3 positions on the lifter platform.
The Kangaroo comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area, preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
A large pull out drawer to hold essential notions with fabric support cover round out the features of this hopping cabinet.
The Kangaroo also comes with a cute storage sidekick—The Joey
An optional machine specific custom insert can be ordered for many sewing machine models. This optional custom insert will provide a flush surface when your machine is in the flatbed position.
- Cabinet Dimensions Closed: 55-5/8” wide x 21” deep x 29-1/2” tall
- Cabinet Dimensions Open: 55-5/8” wide x 40-5/16” deep x 29-1/2” tall
- Opening Accommodates Machines Up To: 23-1/2” wide - 16-1/2” deep - 14-1/2” tall
- Drawers: 22” wide x 13” deep
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Platform Weight Limit: 55lbs.
- Joey Dimensions: 25-3/4” wide x 16-1/2” deep x 24” tall
- 3 Years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages