Gidget II TableShare
Tough and Sturdy
* See first page of manual for list of incompatible machines
Gidget II is a sturdy table that offers free arm and flatbed sewing for those larger sewing, embroidery, and quilting machines on the market. Her opening is 23-1/2” wide x 12-1/2” deep, and she will support a 45-pound sewing machine!
The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. With a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table, our Gidget II is perfect for taking to classes and retreats or packing in your RV.
Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Gidget II will stand up to years of use and still look great.
The Gidget II comes in the Clean White finish
The custom machine insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4″ wide x 19-3/4″ deep (front to back) x 4-1/2″ high
- The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than: 23.5” Wide or 12.25” deep (front to back - Please measure your machine and include knobs or plugs that extend beyond the body of the machine.)
- The platform is adjustable for different heights of machines
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45lbs.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages