* See page 1 of the manual below for a list of incompatible machines
When customers see our Sewnatra compact sewing cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth – CUTE! But, don’t let the cute exterior and compact size fool you – the Sewnatra offers most of the features our larger cabinets have, including an airlift!
When open, the louvered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed, the louvered accent gives the cabinet a versatile cottage look, so it can be used as a night stand or accent piece in any room. Sewnatra comes in 3 finishes: Oak-grain, Crisp White, or Black to complement any décor.
The custom insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine.
- Dimensions Open: 68-7/16” wide x 19-5/8” deep x 30-1/2” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 23-3/4” wide x 19-5/8” deep x 31” tall
- The Opening and Platform of the Cabinet Will Accommodate Machines No Larger Than: 18-7/8” wide - 12-9/16” deep - 13-1/8”tall
- Construction: Vinyl Laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45lbs.
- Comes With Universal Insert That Will Accommodate Machines Less Than 17” wide x 7-1/4” deep
- 3 years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages