Norma Jean CabinetShare
* See page 1 of the manual for a list of incompatible machines
With all the features she offers, our Norma Jean sewing cabinet will quickly become your favorite piece of sewing furniture! Norma Jean’s large platform, machine opening and heavy duty airlift are built to handle the largest sewing and embroidery machines. She also offers tons of storage in her 4 drawers, and comes in 4 color options.
The cabinet’s air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The airlift mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights.
Norma Jean has an optional Quilt Leaf, seen in the photo gallery.
The optional quilt leaf adds an additional 5 square feet of space behind your Arrow cabinet measuring 38-3/4″ wide x 20-7/16″ deep (front to back) x 30-3/16″ tall. It attaches to the cabinet with 4 screws and stands on two metal support legs that fold and tuck under the leaf when not in use. For custom positioning, the leaf slides along the metal rod.
The custom machine insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift.
- Dimensions Open: 81-1/2″ wide x 20″ deep x 30-1/2″ high
- Dimensions Closed: 41-1/4″ wide x 20″ deep x 31-1/4″ high
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than: 23-1/2″ wide (left to right) 12-1/4″ deep (front to back)* 13-7/8” tall*
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50lbs
- 3 Years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages