The Heavy Lifter
* See page 1 of manual for list of incompatible machines
Our Bertha sewing cabinet was made to fit today’s large, heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 60-pound machine and will effortlessly move your sewing machine up and down into 3 positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. The airlift also easily adjusts to accommodate machines of different heights.
Bertha also comes with a quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf increases your workspace behind the unit creating approximately 5 square feet, so fragile quilts won’t fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine.
The custom machine insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift.
- Dimensions Open: 84-3/16” wide x 39-3/4” deep (quilt leaf fully extended) x 30-1/2” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 43-1/2” wide x 23” deep x 31” tall
- Will Not Accommodate Machines Larger Than: 22-9/16” wide - 11-3/4” deep - 14-1/2” tall
- Construction: Vinyl Laminate/MDF/Composite
- Platform Weight Limit: 50lbs.
- 3 Years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages