The Sub Compact
* See page 1 of the manual for a list of incompatible machines
Our Auntie cabinet provides all the features of a larger cabinet, but in a reduced size. Her airlift will effortlessly move your machine up and down into 3 sewing positions: free arm, flatbed and storage. The airlift also easily adjusts to accommodate machines of different heights.
Her 4 drawers offer plenty of storage for your sewing essentials and her 2 fold out leaves will provide a large work surface for all your projects.
Auntie also comes with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines, creating a flush sewing surface.
Auntie is available in 3 finishes: Auntie Em is a Crisp White; Auntie Oakley is a traditional Oak-grain finish.
The custom machine insert is a plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet’s opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift.
- Comes with Universal Insert that will Accommodate Machines less than 17” wide by 7.25” deep
- Dimensions Open: 63.75” wide x 19.75” deep x 30.5” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 32.5” wide x 19.75” deep x 31” tall
- The Opening of the Cabinet will Accommodate Machines No Larger Than: 18-7/8” wide (left to right) 12-9/16” deep (front to back) 13-1/8” tall
- Platform Weight Limit 45lbs.
- Construction: Vinyl Laminate/MDF/Composite
- 3 Years Manufacturer Defects
- 15 Day Shipping Damages